Our secure services support diplomacy, defence and development for the UK government and our global partners
Our experts at UK NACE dive into the topic of human intelligence (HUMINT) – the collection of information from and provided by a person. They give their take on where it stands today with the rise of modern attack techniques, and whether the ‘human’ element is something we still need to worry about when it comes to technical security.
We’re featured on Series 3 Episode 2 of the podcast by Amazing Apprenticeships and Not Going to Uni. It helps parents provide careers support and guidance to their children. Rachel Burden spoke our apprentice manager to discuss some of the amazing – and unexpected – places that apprenticeships can take young people!
What we offer
We protect our customers’ physical assets, data and people across the globe. As a trusted partner to governments worldwide, we provide a range of mission-critical services to support highly secure government facilities.See all our services
Our project spotlight
We support customers around the world every day.
Learn more about some of the projects we’re involved in below.
The Middle East and Africa
Europe and Central Asia
- Responsive teamwork after earthquake
- Improving embassy connectivity in Islamabad
- Supporting the MoD in Sierra Leone
- Hurricanes Irma, Jose and Maria – flexible, responsive skills and expertise
- Emergency response to Beirut blast
- First digital transfer to The National Archives
- Classified Logistics for the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Drainage works at the High Commission in St. George’s
- Programme HYDRA – secure construction for the Royal Air Force at RRH Benbecula