Our secure services support diplomacy, defence and development for the UK government and our global partners
It’s National Apprenticeship Week and we’ve just launched our apprenticeship schemes for 2024. Applications are open until midnight on 5 March.
In September 2023, we welcomed 33 new apprentices to FCDO Services. Hear about their experiences so far, as they begin their careers with us.
What we offer
We protect our customers’ physical assets, data and people across the globe. As a trusted partner to governments worldwide, we provide a range of mission-critical services to support highly secure government facilities.See all our services
Our project spotlight
We support customers around the world every day.
Learn more about some of the projects we’re involved in below.
The Middle East and Africa
Europe and Central Asia
- Responsive teamwork after earthquake
- Improving embassy connectivity in Islamabad
- Supporting the MoD in Sierra Leone
- Hurricanes Irma, Jose and Maria – flexible, responsive skills and expertise
- Emergency response to Beirut blast
- First digital transfer to The National Archives
- Classified Logistics for the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Drainage works at the High Commission in St. George’s
- Programme HYDRA – secure construction for the Royal Air Force at RRH Benbecula